Ernie Tremblay has over 20 years' experience studying and writing about the latest developments in health, medicine, and related technologies. He understands the FDA approval process, the "hard science" behind these drugs, and the market demand for them, better than almost anyone else on earth. He has mastered the complex dynamics that determine whether a new drug will be a breakthrough winner - or just another casualty of the FDA approval process.
He has edited books on science, microbiology, and groundbreaking medical therapies for top publishers like Harper Collins, Penguin Putnam, and Prentice Hall. He's also co-authored and contributed to books and articles on diseases from Alzheimer's to rheumatology. Over the decades, Ernie has gained "insider" access to some of the world's top medical professionals, including Nobel-caliber doctors like Yale's Karel Liem, Columbia's George Gaylord Simpson, and Harvard's William S. Beck.
As a guest editor for Money Map Press since 2012, Ernie has already given readers opportunities to land substantial gains - including one bioscience stock that brought readers triple-digit gains four times in eight months. Now he's putting his developed knowledge of the inner workings of the FDA drug approval process to work for members of his BioScience Millionaire service, showing them precisely when a new drug or medical technology is about to give a calendar "pop" to a company's share price.
Ernie'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The Clear Map to This "Hidden" Investment Treasure
- The BioScience Profit Outlook for the Rest of 2014
- How to Tap Big Profits in That "Other" Bioscience Niche
- Why Trailing Stops Are One of the Most Important Investment Tools Ever
- The Secret to Making Money from Bioscience's "Scariest Event"
- The Four Telltale Signs of a Bioscience "Blockbuster" in the Making
- There Is No Biotech Bubble; Here's the Real Story
- Finding the Blockbuster That Will Make You Rich
- One Stock, 18 Ways to Make Big Money