Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Why Alibaba Stock (NYSE: BABA) Is a Better Bet than Apple
- The Best Investments for a Rising U.S. Dollar
- You Can Make Money in Stocks (Especially These Three) No Matter What Rates Do
- Why Tesla Stock (Nasdaq: TSLA) Will Double in the Next 12 Months
- This "Pop" Stock Is One to Avoid
- These Industry Powers Have Never Been More Scared
- Marketology: An Easy Way to Start Making 20% More Money (Immediately)
- This 13th Century Tool Can Make You Serious Money Today
- A Gold Investing "Cheat Sheet" for 2014