Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of two trading services, The Geiger Index and Strike Force. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- "Should I Be in the Stock Market Right Now?"
- Today's Best Tech Investment Is the Most Inspirational Company I've Ever Visited
- How to Trade the Ebola Stock Market Sell-Off
- How to Trade After a Market Reversal
- The One Investing Strategy You Should Never Use
- Yesterday's Fed News Will Trigger Great Stock Buys Just Not How It Intended
- The Profit Opportunity in Hong Kong's Unrest
- Taking Profits in a $1.5 Quadrillion Bubble
- The Best Investments for Rising Interest Rates
- McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) Stock: What the Mainstream Media Fails to Understand