Keith Fitz-Gerald, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of the High Velocity Profits trading service. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Successful Investing: Five Things to Do Before 7 A.M. Every Day
- Don't Fall for This New Old Trick
- Twitter IPO Is Out of the Gate – and Reality Is Out the Window
- Facebook's "Dead Last" Chart Reveals a Troubling Fact
- 4D Printing Potential Makes Me Drool
- Twitter's IPO: #Countmeout
- The S&P 500's Point of "No Return"
- One 10-Minute Trick That Beat the Market by 248%
- Fed Strategy from Mohammed Ali
- The Secret to Superior Returns