Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- This Chart Will Save You from a Dangerously Popular Delusion
- Forget the Malls… The Really Great December Deals Are on Wall Street
- Three Charts Obama Hopes You'll Never See
- Successful Investing: Five Things to Do Before 7 A.M. Every Day
- Don't Fall for This New Old Trick
- Twitter IPO Is Out of the Gate – and Reality Is Out the Window
- 4D Printing Potential Makes Me Drool
- Twitter's IPO: #Countmeout
- The S&P 500's Point of "No Return"