Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- U.S. CEOs Could Learn From Their Asian Counterparts
- Stocks May Not be Cheap Enough, Yet – And Here's Why
- Pledge to Hedge: Three Ways to Lock in Low Gas Prices Right Now
- The Big Three Need a Shakeout, Not a Bailout
- Inflation – not Deflation – is the Threat, Now Here's What to do About it
- Three Ways to Know When the Credit Crisis Hits Bottom
- 'Big Three' Bailout? Don’t Believe What You Hear
- Don't Give Up on Gold
- Unprecedented Volatility Will Precede Highly Profitable Rebound
- Reader Questions Answered