Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The New Short-Selling Rules: A Day Late and $2 Trillion Dollars "Short?"
- If the Fed Keeps Swimming Against the Tide, it Will End up Drowning
- Bailout Blues: Beware of the Unseen Fallout From the Fannie/Freddie "Rescue" Plan
- Jim Rogers: How the Federal Reserve Will Fail and the One Sector Every Investor Should Be In
- Four Secrets That Will Help You Survive – and Even Profit From – the Whipsaw Stock Market
- FDIC Quandary Could Stick U.S. Taxpayers With the Tab for the U.S. Credit Crisis
- Pledge to Hedge: An Ancient Trick For Cooling Can Save Big Bucks
- The Three Rules That Will Lead to Long-Term Profits
- Exclusive Interview: Jim Rogers Continues to View China as the World's Best Long-Term Profit Play
- Exclusive Interview: Jim Rogers Predicts Bigger Financial Shocks Loom, Fueling a Malaise That May Last for Years