Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Jim Rogers: China's Economic Advance is All But Unstoppable
- One Sure-Fire Sign That Gas Prices are Heading Higher
- Jim Rogers: More Pain for the Greenback, and the Failure of the Federal Reserve
- What Paulson's Plan Means for Your Profits
- Have We Hit The Bottom?
- Jim Rogers: "Nowhere does it say you're supposed to bail out investment banks"
- Four Rules That Will Protect Your Wealth and Boost Your Profits Even if We're Battling the British Contagion
- Snapshot From Singapore: In This Asian Tiger, Tiger Attacks Have Given Way to Construction and Capitalism
- Investors Beware: Don't Fall For Wall Street's Latest Bait-and-Switch Pitch
- Dear Ben: To Save the U.S. Economy, Here Are the Moves You Need to Make Now