Keith Fitz-Gerald, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of the High Velocity Profits trading service. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The Five Keys to Value Investing Profits
- Credit Crisis Safety Plays: Banking Ratings Report Can Provide Peace of Mind and Warn You if Your Bank is Weak
- Market Milestones to Watch for in the Months to Come
- Keith Fitz-Gerald's Saturday Report
- Bailouts Are a Mixed Bag – Even When They Work
- How to be "Selectively Bullish" – Even in the Face of Financial Crisis
- Four Ways to Sidestep the Damage Wall Street's Big Money Movers are Inflicting on Main Street
- How China is Beating the United States in the Global Oil Game
- A Look at LIBOR Shows Bigger Credit Problems on the Horizon
- Special Credit Crisis Commentary: Don't Let the Market Rally Steal Your Long-Term Profits