Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- As Sovereign Wealth Funds Flourish, Russia Looks to Change the Playing Field
- Make Up Market Losses With Value Averaging
- There's a Case for U.S. Stocks – But Should You Believe It?
- The Four Best Places To Park Your Cash Now
- Three of the Most Reliable Investment Indicators Signal Rougher Waters Ahead For Investors
- Five Survival Strategies That Will Allow You to Profit Even in a Recession
- China's Nightmare Snowstorm Signals More Economic Expansion with Investment Opportunities Still to Come
- Five Ways to "Follow the Money" to Global Profits, In Good Markets and Bad
- Societe Generale's $7.14 Billion Blow Out Won't Be the Last
- How Dividend-Paying Stocks Can Help You Tame the Bear