Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of two trading services, The Geiger Index and Strike Force. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Jim Rogers: China's Economic Advance is All But Unstoppable
- One Sure-Fire Sign That Gas Prices are Heading Higher
- Jim Rogers: More Pain for the Greenback, and the Failure of the Federal Reserve
- What Paulson's Plan Means for Your Profits
- Have We Hit The Bottom?
- Jim Rogers: "Nowhere does it say you're supposed to bail out investment banks"
- Four Rules That Will Protect Your Wealth and Boost Your Profits Even if We're Battling the British Contagion
- Snapshot From Singapore: In This Asian Tiger, Tiger Attacks Have Given Way to Construction and Capitalism
- Investors Beware: Don't Fall For Wall Street's Latest Bait-and-Switch Pitch
- Dear Ben: To Save the U.S. Economy, Here Are the Moves You Need to Make Now