Keith Fitz-Gerald is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started his first business and used the proceeds to make his first investment. He then cut his teeth working for one of the world's leading investment powerhouses, before becoming a professional trader and licensed CTA, advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN, and his writings have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes.com, and MarketWatch. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of The Geiger Index, an ultra-reliable, emotion-free guide to making big money and avoiding losses. (The Geiger is on a serious roll, with a track record of 68 winning trades out of 73 at press time.) His Strike Force publication has a very straightforward strategy: Get in, target gains, and get out clean.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan with his wife and two sons, and he regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Is the Latest Ultimatum in Cyprus About to Derail the Eurozone?
- Five Reasons the Dow's New Highs Are "Bull-o-ney" and What to Do About It
- Why Your Financial Future Will Be Built Upon the Chinese Yuan
- Can Kuroda's New Round of "Easy Money" Finally Revive Japan?
- Gold Prices Are Being Manipulated and Here's What To Do About It
- As Volatility Hits New Lows, It Could Be Time to Sell
- Five State of the Union Bullet Points You Need to Know
- Is Japan About to Fire the First Shots in a 1930s Style Currency War?
- As Insiders Head For the Exits, Do They Know Something "We" Don't Know?
- Paul Krugman May Be the World's Last Flat Earth Economist