Dr. Kent Moors
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Uranium Prices Will Head Higher Due to This Supply Crunch
- 252 Million Years Ago, This Nearly Wiped Out All Life… Tomorrow, It Could Solve Our Energy Problems
- It's the Lack of Energy That Shapes the World (and Moves the Markets)
- Natural Gas Prices Will Head Higher on These Critical Factors
- Where Crude Oil Prices Are Headed Next
- How This Deadly "Fuel of the Future" Will Speed Up Climate Change
- Why Investing in Solar Energy Is Attracting the Big Boys
- How Crude Oil Prices Are Driven by the "Uncertainty Factor"
- Investing in MLPs After Kinder Morgan: What You Need to Know
- What the Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) Deal Means for Master Limited Partnerships