Dr. Kent Moors
Dr. Kent Moors is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk assessment, and emerging market economic development.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He runs several services for Money Map Press. He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest in his travels around the world.
Today Kent lives in Pittsburgh, Pa., with his wife Marina (who is also an energy analyst).
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Q&A: Kent On Where Energy Goes From Here
- Why Oil Prices Are Entering a "New Normal"
- There is Nothing the Shorts Can Do About Higher Oil Prices
- The Consensus in Europe is Simple, Oil Prices are Headed Higher
- The Challenge in the Persian Gulf with Iran Looms Large
- You Can Drill All You Want, Oil Prices Are Still Headed Higher
- Ignore the Doom-and-Gloom Crowd When They Talk About $40 Oil
- Oil Prices are Higher, But It Won't Be Much Help for Alternative Energy
- Why a Strategic Petroleum Reserve Release Won't Help Oil Prices or President Obama
- Don't Ignore This Shift in the Global Oil Market