Michael A. Robinson, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
Michael A. Robinson is a 34-year Silicon Valley veteran and one of the top technology financial analysts working today.
His work as a consultant, senior advisor and board member for Silicon Valley venture capital firms has placed him at the center of several major tech innovations including robotics used to revolutionize the auto industry... the $160 billion a year "Cloud Computing" industry... and the latest cyber military technologies.
He's also a Pulitzer Prize-nominated writer and reporter, lauded by the Columbia Journalism Review for his aggressive style. His book "Overdrawn: The Bailout of American Savings" was a prescient look at the anatomy of the nation's S&L crisis, long before the word "bailout" became part of our daily lexicon. It's no wonder that Silicon Valley defense publications vie for Michael's analysis. He's worked for Defense Media Network and Signal Magazine, as well as The New York Times, American Enterprise, and The Wall Street Journal.
His status as a leading tech analyst has garnered him rave reviews, too.
As editor of the financial newsletter American Wealth Underground, he amassed an amazing track record. The first analyst to uncover the rare earth mineral crisis, he amassed cumulative gains of 990% for his readers in just 16 months. Today he is the editor of the monthly tech investing newsletter Nova-X Report as well as Radical Technology Profits, where he covers truly radical technologies - ones that have the power to sweep across the globe and change the very fabric of our lives - and profit opportunities they give rise to. He also explores "what's next" in the tech investing world at Strategic Tech Investor.com
Michael has an honors economics degree from the University of Missouri at Columbia. He's also a registered NRA Triple Distinguished Expert in shotgun, pistol, and rifle and one heck of a blues guitarist.
Michael A.'S LATEST HEADLINES
- One Stock to Play the $5.6 Trillion Aerospace Boom
- It's Time to Change the Way You Look at Disney (NYSE: DIS) Forever
- The Dumbest Tech Company Idea I've Ever Heard
- The Best Play in the Chinese Biotech Market
- Key Reasons I'm Excited About Tech for the Second Half of 2015
- The One "Buy" to Profit from Tech Sector Semiconductor Mergers
- Four Tech Industry Terms That Will Make You Money
- Three Reasons Why Carl Icahn Is Wrong About Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL)
- Cash In on Amazon Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) Stock’s Amazing Cloud Success for 1/14 the Cost
- The Tech Portfolio Built to Beat the Market