Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- One Investment Could Save Two Generations' Retirements
- Why Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) Stock Is a Buy
- Buy This Commodity ETF Before Prices Rise
- Learn from Geithner and Profit from the Next Big Financial Crisis
- How to Buy Silver Now Before Prices Rise
- How to Profit Today from This Sweeping Global Trend
- The Price of Uranium Is About to Rocket
- "Firewall" Your Profits from Greece's Fiscal Drama
- Gold Mining Stocks Get a Boost from M&A Activity
- Commodities Prices Forecast for Q2 2015