Peter Krauth is a former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks. Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
He's the Resource Specialist for Money Map Press and has contributed some of our most widely read and highly regarded investing articles to Money Morning. As editor of Real Asset Returns, he travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University and is headquartered in resource-rich Canada.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The Plan to Raid Your Savings (And What to Do About It)
- Stay Ahead of This (Massive) Currency Shift
- Prepare Now for When the New MyRA Becomes "TheirRA"
- America's Biggest Bank Wants In (On This Truly Free Currency)
- The Golden Yuan Is Coming – Here's How to Play It
- 1,600 Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- The Fight for This Obscure Copper Mine in Peru Is Your First Major Buy Signal