A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
As editor of Real Asset Returns, he travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. Peter has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Prepare for This Seismic Currency Shift (and Profit)
- Stop This Threat to Your Income in Its Tracks
- Seven Ways to Tell If Your Gold Is Real
- Finally, a Safe Way to Own a Piece of Africa's $1 Trillion Resource Rush
- An Old Institution Dies… and a New Bull Market Is Born
- Europe's Unprecedented Rate-Slashing Gives Us a Classic Profit Play
- This Is Like Investing in China… In 1980
- Time for a Post-Petrodollar Profit Play
- Iran's "Oil Show" Just Revealed a Huge Opportunity