Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Here's What Will Fuel the Commodity Prices Rebound
- Play China's $67 Trillion Surge with This Stock
- What's Next for the Price of Gold in 2015
- Complacent Investors Made This World-Class Protection a Real Bargain
- We Have Tsipras and Merkel to Thank for This Market-Crushing Profit Play
- Beat Canada's Oil Revenue Grab with This Investment
- Is Silver a Good Investment Today?
- Inflation Is Lurking, but This Asset Can Protect You
- The Greek Opportunity That's Being Missed
- Your Gold and Silver Forecast for the Second Half of 2015