Peter Krauth is a former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks. Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
He's the Resource Specialist for Money Map Press and has contributed some of our most widely read and highly regarded investing articles to Money Morning. As editor of Real Asset Returns, he travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University and is headquartered in resource-rich Canada.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Get Your Share of an Extra Trillion Euros
- Double-Digit (or More) Profits in This Market Are About to Rocket
- Profit from the Huge Price Surge… That You've Created
- Profit from the End of This Secret "Fix"
- An Aging Bull Is Igniting This Sector Rally
- How to Play the Surging Uranium Bull
- The Plan to Raid Your Savings (And What to Do About It)
- Stay Ahead of This (Massive) Currency Shift
- Prepare Now for When the New MyRA Becomes "TheirRA"