A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- How to Profit from a Stronger U.S. Dollar
- What the Gold/Silver Ratio Says About Precious Metals Prices Today
- How to Get a Piece of Wall Street Profits Without the Wall Street Corruption
- The European Crisis Is Going Global – and We're Along for the Ride
- Turn the Tables on the Market Manipulators
- A Post-Petrodollar Play for Triple-Digit Gains
- Sprott Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: SGDM) – Quality Holdings for Better Returns
- The Truth Behind the Dangerous "Helicopter Money" Delusion
- Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will Reach $5,000 per Ounce
- One of the Best Precious Metals to Buy Before 2015