Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The Greek Opportunity That's Being Missed
- Your Gold and Silver Forecast for the Second Half of 2015
- Russia's Gold Reserves Are a Growing Threat to the U.S. Dollar
- Invest to Protect Your "Money in the Bank"
- Why Goldcorp Stock (NYSE: GG) Is a Buy Today
- Profit and Protect Your Portfolio with This One Pick
- Canada's New Shale Oil Field Could Rival the Bakken
- Don't Drown in the Sea of Global Debt
- This New Junior Gold Miners ETF Will Outpace Its Competitors
- One Investment Could Save Two Generations' Retirements