A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Gold Price Forecast 2015 Driven by These Two Key Factors
- Eurozone Conflict Will Bring a Major Buying Opportunity
- How We'll Profit from Europe's Secret "Plan B"
- Gold in 2015: What the Gold Repatriation Movement Tells Us
- Five Reasons Gold Is Higher After Swiss Vote
- The World Slides Deeper into the Dangerous "Helicopter Money" Delusion
- This Investment Will Suffer from a Major Chinese Move
- How to Buy Silver Without the 35% Dealer Premium
- This "Financial Mass Destruction" Play Is All Upside
- Profit from China's Currency Move