Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Greece Crisis Yields Ideal Opportunities
- Swiss Franc Hurts Homeowners but Could Be a Boon for Investors
- The Stock Poised to Surge from Cheap Oil and a Strong Dollar
- Why the European Central Bank's Massive Economic Experiment Will Fail
- Target Stock (NYSE: TGT) Is Off the Mark in 2015
- China's Yuan Enters the Currency "Big Leagues" to Take on the Dollar
- How to Track Gold Price Trends with the Kitco Gold Index
- Benefit at the Pump, and in the Market, from Low Oil Prices
- Profit from Greece and the European Union Struggles in 2015
- 2015 Silver Price Forecast