Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Take Advantage of Record-High Auto Sales… Before This Bubble Bursts
- How to Profit from the Currency War China Just Started
- Greece's Drastic "Plan B" Tells Us to Prepare a Financial Survival Kit
- How to Buy Gold While Prices Are Still Low
- The Best Way to Buy Gold Today
- How China Plans to Dominate Pricing in the Gold Market
- Here's What Will Fuel the Commodity Prices Rebound
- Play China's $67 Trillion Surge with This Stock
- What's Next for the Price of Gold in 2015
- Complacent Investors Made This World-Class Protection a Real Bargain