Peter Krauth is a former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks. Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
He's the Resource Specialist for Money Map Press and has contributed some of our most widely read and highly regarded investing articles to Money Morning. As editor of Real Asset Returns, he travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University and is headquartered in resource-rich Canada.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The Greatest Silver Buying Opportunity In History
- 5 Factors That Will Push Silver to $250 an Ounce
- Why Gold is Going Down
- Why Are Gold Prices Down?
- As Cyprus Struggles, Now Is the Time to Buy Gold
- Are You About to Lose Your Savings in the Currency War?
- Why Germany Wants its Gold Back
- Why Uranium Prices Are at a Critical Tipping Point