Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- An Easy Way to Play India's Explosive Growth
- Earn 6% When Others Are Losing Money
- How the Apple Watch Will Be the Biggest Gold Price Catalyst of 2015
- Prepare Now for Capital Controls Coming to the U.S.
- Exploit Oil's Current Low
- Greece Crisis Yields Ideal Opportunities
- Swiss Franc Hurts Homeowners but Could Be a Boon for Investors
- The Stock Poised to Surge from Cheap Oil and a Strong Dollar
- Why the European Central Bank's Massive Economic Experiment Will Fail
- Target Stock (NYSE: TGT) Is Off the Mark in 2015