Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Make Double-Digit Profits on the World's Cheap Growth Addiction
- How the Fed Could Spark Even More Profits from This "Cashless Wonder"
- Gold Stocks Break Out of Slump – and This Rally Looks Stronger
- Silver Price Forecast Sees Gains on This Overlooked Headwind
- This Asian Megaproject Could Make You (and Your Grandchildren) Rich
- Gold Price Forecast Sees Rise Before 2016 – Check Out the Charts
- How Gold Prices Move When Interest Rates Rise
- How You Can Win the Government's War on Cash
- Platinum Prices Could Rebound on This News
- Here's Your Insurance Against a $200 Trillion Debt Bubble