A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- How to Buy Silver Without the 35% Dealer Premium
- This "Financial Mass Destruction" Play Is All Upside
- Profit from China's Currency Move
- Gold Stocks Are Bottoming – Here's How to Profit
- The Fed's Lost Grip on Interest Rates
- Why Today's Gold Price Is Going Down
- Understanding Gold's Massive Impact on Fed Maneuvering
- Gold/Silver Ratio Points to Higher Silver Prices Ahead
- How to Profit from a Stronger U.S. Dollar
- What the Gold/Silver Ratio Says About Precious Metals Prices Today