These Dividend-Paying Stocks Just Hiked Their Payouts
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - November 15, 2013
The top dividend-paying stocks offer more than high yield. They also steadily raise their dividends.
Companies that continue to grow dividends are the "best compounders," Don Kilbride, portfolio manager of the Vanguard Dividend Growth Fund, told Barron's.
With that in mind, check out the following list of high-yield dividend stocks that increased their payouts so far in November.To continue reading, please click here...
Dividend Stocks That Raised Payouts in October 2013
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - November 5, 2013
With so many factors triggering market uncertainty, like the timing of the Fed taper and a lackluster earnings season, investors continue to love their dividend stocks - especially with so many raising payouts in October.
It's an interesting time for dividend seekers. According to Fidelity Investments, corporate cash balances sit at some $1.8 trillion - the highest in history. Yet, payout ratios are still at 50-year lows. That suggests there's plenty of room for dividends to rise.To continue reading, please click here...
26 Dividend-Paying Stocks That Just Hiked Their Payout
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - October 2, 2013
How to Find the Best Tech Dividend Stocks
- By David Zeiler, Associate Editor, Money Morning - October 1, 2013
Dividend Stocks to Watch: These Telecoms Are Part of a Trap
- By Tim Melvin, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - September 27, 2013
5 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - September 13, 2013
These Dividend-Paying Stocks Deliver Yield and Growth
- By Tim Melvin, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - August 12, 2013
When you think of growth profit plays you do not ordinarily think they could also make for solid dividend-paying stocks as well.
Growth stocks are high-flying market darlings with some exciting new product or service that is driving spectacular earnings growth.Read More...
Why Not All Stocks That Pay High Dividends Are the Best "Buys"
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - August 5, 2013
Sure Feels Good to Be Investing in Dividend Stocks
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - July 19, 2013
"Secret" Double-Digit Income Stocks
- By Martin Hutchinson, Global Investing Specialist, Money Morning - June 26, 2013
Dividend Stocks 2013: See if Your Favorite Just Raised Its Payout
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - June 18, 2013
An insatiable hunt for yield amid five-plus years of near-zero interest rates has sent scores of investors to dividend stocks.
The shift has led many companies to place a greater importance on dividends. Dividends are now a larger portion of companies' total payouts, ahead of share buybacks, than in past market rallies.Read More...
Four of the Best Tech Dividend Stocks to Invest In Right Now
- By Gary Gately, Associate Editor, Money Morning - May 29, 2013
In fact, if you had invested $10,000 in Microsoft in 1986 and the same amount in Cisco in 1990, you could have turned your $20,000 into about $8 million today.Read More...
Dividend Stocks 2013: Why 81% of S&P 500 Companies Want to Pay You
- By Diane Alter, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - May 23, 2013
More and more S&P 500 companies are turning into dividend stocks, as yield-producing investments are becoming the hottest attraction in 2013.
Collective dividends per share for Standard & Poor's 500 companies increased roughly 16% year-over-year in 2012. Meanwhile, the number of companies paying a dividend over that period reached a new 13-year high of 405, or roughly 81% of the S&P 500, data from Factset shows.Read More...
3 Overseas Choices for Yield-Starved Investors
- By Keith Fitz-Gerald, Chief Investment Strategist, Money Map Report - May 21, 2013
That's why it makes sense to keep your money in motion - albeit very deliberately and very cautiously - with choices that offer cold, hard cash as compensation for the risk you take in owning them.
Check out this trio of income titans here...
These Dividend Stocks Can Deliver a False Sense of Security
- By Guest Editorial, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - April 30, 2013
- Dividend Stocks to Watch: These Telecoms Are Part of a Trap It's called the herd mentality - lots of people adopting the same investing strategy at the same time. People who do it usually get burned, but it seems like such a great idea they can't resist. Here's a bandwagon many investors are jumping on right now that you'd be wise to steer clear of... Read more...