Start the conversation
Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald is in for a busy week with media appearances.
Fitz-Gerald, a popular commentator and best-selling author, is today (Tuesday) scheduled to be a guest on the popular Fox Business Bulls & Bears program that airs at 4 p.m. (EST).
Then tomorrow (Wednesday), Fitz-Gerald is set to be a guest on the hour-long Varney & Co. On that show, which begins at 9:30 a.m. (EST), he is tentatively scheduled to be talking about State of the Union issues with company "co-members" Charlie Payne and Tracy Byrnes, as well as a list of guests that is currently scheduled to include:
- Stephen P. MacMillan, chairman and chief executive officer of Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK).
- Andrea Tantaros, Fox News contributor and conservative columnist.
- Monica Crowley, Fox News contributor.
- U.S. Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Tex.
- W. Mark Lanier, trial lawyer and founder of The Lanier Law Firm.
- Dana Perino, a former White House press secretary.
The guest list is subject to change, a spokesperson for Money Map Press LLC said late yesterday (Monday). Money Map Press is the parent company of Money Morning and also publishes the monthly affiliate newsletter, The Money Map Report.
News and Related Story Links:
- Fox Business:
Bulls & Bears.
- Andrea Tantaros:
- Monica Crowley:
- U.S. Rep. Kevin Brady:
- The Lanier Law Firm:
- Dana Perino: