Start the conversation
Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald will make three separate appearances at the prestigious "World Money Show," which starts Wednesday in Orlando, Fla.
The "Money Show" is scheduled to run through Saturday.
In the aftermath of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, there is actually much more in the way of opportunity than most investors realize, Fitz-Gerald said in an interview.
"For instance, in one of my 'Money Show' talks – one dealing with a global 'money migration,' as I like to call it – I'm going to demonstrate that capital is on the move from Western 'nanny states' to so-called emerging economies that are actually much further along in their development progression than most investors realize," Fitz-Gerald said. "These economies are big, they're hungry and they're the best profit sources on the planet – and they will be for years to come. In fact, their influence has grown so much that even investors who want to invest right here at home can find ways to profit from them."
Added Fitz-Gerald: "Too many investors believe that an economic crisis like the one we've weathered means the end of any real profit opportunities. But just the opposite is true. History teaches us that w ith uncertainty comes opportunity. You just have to understand where to look and what to look for. That's what we do for our subscribers here at Money Map Press. And that's what I'll be talking about at the 'Money Show' later this week."
Fitz-Gerald – a noted columnist, commentator and best-selling author – is a regular featured "Money Show" speaker, and this year is no exception. This year, Fitz-Gerald's three topics (and appearance times), are currently scheduled to consist of:
- A special paid panel discussion – "Finding Opportunities in an Uncertain World" – on Friday (2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.), that will see Fitz-Gerald join such other notables as author Terry Savage and newsletter editor Nicholas Vardy. The panel will look at how global investing has changed in recent years and panel members will talk to audience members about what they see as being the best opportunities right now.
- A workshop – "How to Conquer the Greatest Money Migration in History – also on Friday (6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.), in which Fitz-Gerald will detail how money is moving from Western "nanny states" to so-called "emerging economies" that are much more advanced than most investors realize.
- And a workshop – "The Bullish Case for China" – set for Saturday (11:35 a.m. to 12.20 p.m.), in which Fitz-Gerald will talk about an outlook for China and the rest of Asia that he's developed from the 20 years he's spent living and investing in that region. He's going to talk about three specific stocks that investors can use to get started right now. This presentation will also be webcast, so you can listen in "live" anywhere in the world – even if you can't get to the show in person.
Fitz-Gerald is the chief investment strategist for Money Morning, which has more than 600,000 daily subscribers in 30 countries, and its monthly affiliate newsletter, The Money Map Report. He also is the editor of three investment-advisory services:
- "The New China Trader."
- "The Geiger Index."
- And "The MicroQuake Alert."
Fitz-Gerald is a frequent guest on Fox Business and penned the investment bestseller: "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (Wiley 2009).
For more information on the "Money Show," please click here.
News and Related Story Links:
- The World Money Show:
Special Sign-Up Site.
- Money Map Press:
- Money Morning News Archive:
Stories by Keith Fitz-Gerald.
- Money Morning Interview With Keith Fitz-Gerald (Part I of II):
Commodities, "BEE" Markets and Multinational Stocks Are Best Investments For 2011.
- Money Morning Interview With Keith Fitz-Gerald (Part II of II):
The Real State of the Union: A Rescue Plan for the U.S. Economy.