Money Morning's Shah Gilani acquitted himself so well on the popular Varney & Co. show on Fox Business early yesterday (Thursday) that program host Stuart Varney invited Gilani back – before the interview was even over.
"If you're not careful, you're going to be back with us," Varney joked. "Because you came out with clear-cut views on stocks and silver – and that's what we want to hear."
In his appearance, Gilani answered questions about:
- Whether investors should still buy stocks – and how they should buy them.
- Whether silver was a "Buy" – and how it stacks up as an investment versus gold.
- And whether the U.S. bull market can continue.
To watch that video, please click here.
News and Related Story Links:
- FoxBusiness Video Link:
Shah Gilani Appears on Varney & Co
Varney & Co.
Stuart Varney Bio.
- Latest Money Morning Investment Research Report By Shah Gilani:
The Looming Muni-Bond Meltdown: Profit From the Collapse – And Then Again From the Rebound.
- Money Morning News Archive:
Articles by Shah Gilani.