Start the conversation
As investors you are in one of the most uncertain periods in market history right now - and you want some clarity.
To shine light on how to navigate the rocky path ahead, Money Morning editors recently gathered in St. Petersburg, FL with other global financial experts for the Investment U Symposium. From March 23 to 26 they presented in-depth workshops, joined in panel discussions and mingled with investors like you to analyze the hottest and most pressing topics and investing strategies in the global economic landscape today.
Attendees were able to get detailed advice from our regular Money Morning contributors on a variety of topics.
- Chief Investment Strategist and China investing expert Keith Fitz-Gerald discussed how to strike the right balance between domestic and overseas holdings and listed the best economies to target.
- Contributing Editor Martin Hutchinson delivered a critical analysis of hot emerging markets and examined some of the strongest foreign commodity investments.
- Contributing Writer and Oil and Energy Investor Editor Dr. Kent Moors shared his unrivaled insight on how to profit from the volatility takeover in the oil markets with key opportunities considered "unfathomable" two years ago.
- Contributing Editor Shah Gilani explained the market impact of the latest capital waves and how to profit from them while reducing your risk.
If you feel like you missed out, don't worry - we're bringing these engaging presentations to you.
Instead of wondering what you missed, you'll get to hear:
- Shah Gilani's three favorite commodity plays.
- The most important economic indicator to know when investing in foreign markets, from Martin Hutchinson.
- Dr. Kent Moors' expert take on how to beat the oil market speculators
- And the trends to follow to build wealth from China's commodity strategy, according to Keith Fitz-Gerald.
You'll also hear strategic investment tips from other global financial experts:
- Alexander Green, The Oxford Club investment director, tells you the most dangerous places to put your money, and the ultimate contrarian investment
- Energy expert David Fessler names the company that could bring you a 74% gain in the first year, and the emerging market oil company that could deliver a 100% return in 12 months.
- And analyst Marc Lichtenfeld shares the simple way to turn $10,000 into $2.2 million.