In his new book, "Wake Up America," FOX News host Eric Bolling makes some bold predictions about the changes America would endure under a President Hillary Clinton.
Bolling specifically outlines several measures he fears the former secretary of state will introduce as commander in chief. Among them:
- Free speech will be forbidden on college campuses.
- The "Pledge of Allegiance" will be nixed nationwide from schoolchildren's daily routine.
- The United Nations flag will fly alongside the U.S. flag on Capitol Hill.
- As secretary of energy, former vice president Al Gore will ban SUVs.
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders will be put in charge of tackling "income inequality."
- Al Sharpton will be named secretary of education and will give daily speeches.
- There will be a new Bill Clinton sex scandal. "All he can think about, of course, is getting back into the White House, his old stomping grounds. He tries to remember if the interns start arriving on Day One. He hopes so. The sooner the better," writes Bolling.
- Corporations will be forced to pay for their "evil."
- The federal government will play a heavy hand in controlling the media.
- The National Rifle Association will be raided and all guns in America confiscated.
You Don't Have to Vote for Apocalyptic Meteor 2016: If you're disenchanted by the two presidential candidates you'll have this November, fear not – lack of love for Trump and Clinton has opened a door for an unexpected third candidate to shock the polls. Here's what we mean…
Bolling admits that his predictions are hypothetical, but says the specifics shouldn't matter much.
"Whether the president of the United States is Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden or Mickey Mouse – as long as it's someone who pushes a progressive, radical leftist ideology, we are in danger," he writes.
Now, here's a look at the FOX host's thoughts on how Hillary Clinton will treat Wall Street as president…
Hillary Wants What?! Leaked documents just revealed Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton's super diva demands when it comes to giving public speeches. Here's a look at what the former secretary of state requires — including her preferred mode of transportation: a Gulfstream 450 jet…