Today, we've rounded up the 10 top penny stocks of 2017 so far. Here are the companies, stock prices, and year-to-date returns for each:
- Pulmatrix Inc. (Nasdaq: PULM); $4.26; 628% YTD
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MYOS); $4.30; 237.3% YTD
- Zosano Pharma Corp. (Nasdaq: ZSAN); $2.50; 224.5% YTD
- Orexigen Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX); $4.71; 170.7% YTD
- Biocept Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC); $2.09; 166.9% YTD
- Naked Brand Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NAKD); $2.58; 158% YTD
- ZAIS Group Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ZAIS); $3.76; 156.5% YTD
- Adesto Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq: IOTS); $4.65; 151.4% YTD
- Transgenomic Inc. (Nasdaq: TBIO); $0.69; 8% YTD
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (Nasdaq: PME); $4.03; 131.5% YTD
Remember, this "best penny stocks of 2017" list is just a tracking metric. We don't recommend investing in any of these top 10 penny stocks without the proper amount of research into each company's financials.
Penny stock investing can be incredibly risky, so it's important to know everything about a company before putting your hard-earned money into it.
Fortunately, Money Morning Chief Research Analyst Sid Riggs has done all the legwork for you. That's why he just recommended one of the best small-cap stocks to buy right now. While most penny stocks are attractive for their short-term gains, this small-cap company is poised to offer big long-term returns in 2017.
And there's plenty to love about this company:
- The stock is up 27% so far this year - smashing the Dow Jones Industrial Average's 4.1% gain over the same period.
- The firm's products are used in several diverse industries, including defense and digital media.
- The company recently beat Q4 analyst expectations by a whopping 86%.
Here's one of the best stocks to buy in 2017...
Buy This Small-Cap Stock for a Big Return in 2017
Here Are 10 “One-Click” Ways to Earn 10% or Better on Your Money Every Quarter
Appreciation is great, but it’s possible to get even more out of the shares you own. A lot more: you can easily beat inflation and collect regular income to spare. There are no complicated trades to put on, no high-level options clearances necessary. In fact, you can do this with a couple of mouse clicks – passive income redefined. Click here for the report…