Here are 10 virtual reality stocks to watch in 2017, with today's opening price (Feb. 22) and the year-to-date (YTD) return thus far:
- 3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD); $17.12; +26.71% YTD
- Universal Display Corp. (Nasdaq: OLED); $71.60; +25.49% YTD
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (Nasdaq: AMD); $14.30; +24.22% YTD
- Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB); $133.60; +18.64% YTD
- Adobe Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: ADBE); $119.67; +15.93% YTD
- Sony Corp. (NYSE ADR: SNE); $31.29; +11.49% YTD
- Alphabet Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOGL); $848; +7.49% YTD
- Ambarella Inc. (Nasdaq: AMBA); $57.85; +6.26% YTD
- Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT); $64.33; +3.16% YTD
- Rockwell Collins Inc. (NYSE: COL); $93.97; +0.97% YTD
The virtual reality industry could reach $33.9 billion in value by 2022, which is why virtual reality stocks are more popular than ever.
And some of the biggest stocks on this list already have products on the market. Microsoft, Facebook, Sony, and Alphabet all sell or are developing virtual reality headsets:
- Microsoft VR Headset: HoloLens ($3,000 for developer version)
- Facebook VR Headset: Oculus Rift ($599)
- Sony VR Headset: PlayStation VR ($399)
- Alphabet VR Headset: Google Cardboard ($15)
In Robinson's 35-year career, he's been a board member of a venture capital firm and an adviser for two more.
And he's been watching this trend closely, as some of the most influential companies and investors are rushing to fund this exciting new technology.
- Microsoft's CEO jumped in with a $150 million investment, saying this technology has "mind-blowing potential."
- Google headed up a funding round worth $542 million.
- After spending less than two hours with this technology, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg invested $2.1 billion.
By 2020, Robinson believes just one major factor in this Neural Imprinting trend could create $2.86 trillion in new wealth.
Here's how you can take part...
Watch This One Virtual Reality Stock Now
Here Are 10 “One-Click” Ways to Earn 10% or Better on Your Money Every Quarter
Appreciation is great, but it’s possible to get even more out of the shares you own. A lot more: you can easily beat inflation and collect regular income to spare. There are no complicated trades to put on, no high-level options clearances necessary. In fact, you can do this with a couple of mouse clicks – passive income redefined. Click here for the report…