The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped into correction territory this week and is now down over 11% from its January high as of Friday afternoon trading.
While many on Wall Street entered full panic mode, Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald isn't panicking.
In fact, he's excited.
While Wall Street traders are suffering losses, Keith is taking profits and preparing for what's next.
Keith recently shared his secrets with Money Morning Members on how to weather market volatility any time it strikes. He also gave insights into the drivers behind this correction and why it's only a temporary downturn.
Here's Keith giving you the best profit moves for this rocky market - take a look.
- The causes of this sell-off are technical. The drop is the result of automated trading systems simultaneously selling their holdings in response to increased volatility
- This fallback is temporary, because the sell-off is due to technical factors and not changes in the fundamental health of the markets.
- Whatever you do, don't let your emotions get in the way of your investment goals.
Plus, there are three things you can do to prepare for the next pullback.
- Protect your current assets buy tightening your trailing stops.
- Have cash on hand and be ready to buy new assets at "discounted" prices.
- Have the discipline and courage necessary to keep calm when the market is not.
Finally, don't try to time the market. Use investment strategies like dollar-cost averaging to limit your losses when reinvesting after the pullback.
In addition, Keith Fitz-Gerald has been researching even more aggressive income potential, too. He's found a special class of investments he calls "26(f) programs," which give investors the opportunity to tap into huge monthly income - $2,000... $5,000... or more - every month for the rest of their lives. Click here to learn how it works...
[mmpazkzone name="end-story-hostage" network="9794" site="307044" id="138536" type="4"]