Start the conversation
Chris Johnson, Tom Gentile, D.R. Barton, Jr., and Shah Gilani gave you the stocks they like, the stocks to sell, the best trades to make money now, and where stocks are going next in this first week of Markets Live with Money Morning.
In between answering reader questions and tracking the market's wild swings, our experts gave you their favorite ways to profit today. Even with more downside ahead, we're finding ways to make money now.
While we're still in the middle of this global pandemic crisis, we're removing the uncertainty surrounding markets and your money with our daily real-time coverage.
Here's a brief recap of what our team covered on Friday, April 3...
- Here are Chris' simple hedge strategies to implement now:
- Buy positions with a target in mind and use GTC limit orders to close positions at those targets.
- Use the oversold bounce rallies to position for the next round of selling by adding new protective or hedge positions.
- Chris' two favorite hedge positions to put on now:
- UltraPro Short Russell 2000 (SRTY) - this ETF returns (-3x) of the daily performance of the Russel 2000.
- ProShares Decline of the Retail Store ETF (EMTY) - this fund provides daily short exposure (-1x) of the Solactive-ProShares Brick and Mortar Retail Store Index.
- Tom's long-term rules are NOT based on hope, intuition, or gut feelings.
- Instead, you should research and back-test patterns, place high-probability trades, and plan accordingly.
- And today, he uncovered exactly how to do those things with a handful of long-term options investments.
- R. reviewed the number of new coronavirus cases in major economies like the United States, Europe, India, etc. and how long it may take to flatten the curve in each.
- R. said the unemployment numbers and the price of oil are the next most important things you should be watching today.
- The big question is this: Will the Fed's stimulus measures be enough to soak up all the selling and reduce volatility and fear in the market if the virus continues its current trajectory?
- Shah doesn't think this recession will be short-lived, so he's helping readers hedge accordingly.
- He has shown his readers combined profits of over 2,000% since the start of the coronavirus crisis.
- And on Monday, he's giving away a list of positions to short and buy puts on, absolutely free.
Catch us Monday, April 6 - starting LIVE again at 9 a.m. EST with Chris Johnson - right here.