admin- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
admin'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stocks 0 Wednesday, January 9, 2013Dividend Re-Investment Plans (DRIPs): How Fast Can These Accelerate Your Income?
The real secret to long-term investing success is income – and with stocks, that means dividends.
Numerous studies, both academic and financial, have found dividends accounted for more than 60% of total U.S. stock market returns since 1870.
More recently, a study by Ned Davis Research covering the period from 1972 through 2008 found that dividend-paying stocks provided an annual return of 7.6% versus a mere 0.2% for non-dividend-paying shares.
What's more, companies with a record of steadily raising their dividends returned an even more impressive 8.6%.
But if you really want to boost your returns, investing in DRIPs – dividend reinvestment plans –is a safe, steady road to building true wealth.
- Stocks Friday, December 28, 2012How You Can Beat "The Street"
- Keith Fitz-gerald media Tuesday, August 30, 2011Keith on Fox Business News
- Shah Gilani Media Thursday, February 10, 2011Municiple Bond Defaults Are Coming
- Keith Fitz-gerald media Tuesday, January 18, 2011Apple IQ Earnings Imminent
- Keith Fitz-gerald media Wednesday, December 22, 2010Rally Stays in 2011?
- Keith Fitz-gerald mediaNew Pay Rules Emphasize Deferred Compensation for Financial Execs
- Keith Fitz-gerald media Friday, December 17, 2010Tax Deal Boosts Markets?
- Keith Fitz-gerald mediaWhat Tech Earnings Tell Us
- Keith Fitz-gerald media Tuesday, October 26, 2010Foreclosures Hurt Stocks?