Alex Kagin- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Alex'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Investing 0 Friday, January 15, 2021This Top Fintech Stock Could Outperform Affirm, PayPal, and Square
It is amazing to think Western Union debuted the first electronic fund transfer 150 years ago in 1871.
Way before the internet, computers and even the telephone, this first payment was done via the telegraph and proved to be immensely successful.
Today, it's grown into an entire industry of it's own: fintech.
Now the industry today is much more than sending payments.
It's managing funds, trading stocks, cryptocurrency, lending, payment plans and much more, all conducted through apps on your phone or on a computer.
Now, I'm looking at another fintech opportunity for our readers.It's one you won't want to miss...
- Best Investments Wednesday, January 13, 20213 Top Tech SPACs to Watch
- Best Investments Thursday, January 7, 2021Why CuriosityStream Is the Streaming Stock to Watch of 2021
- Best Investments Thursday, December 17, 2020This Top Esports Stock Could Pop 100% on the 2021 Video Game Boom
- Investing Friday, December 11, 2020This Top E-Commerce Stock Is Claiming an Untapped Market
- Investing Tuesday, December 8, 2020Why Elastic Stock Is Still a "Strong Buy" Now
- Investing Friday, December 4, 2020The Best Biotech Stock That Has Nothing to Do with Vaccines
- Michael Robinson Tuesday, November 24, 2020Why FUBO Is the “Cord-Cutting” Profit Play of 2021
- Investing Wednesday, November 18, 2020Is Roblox Stock a Buy After the IPO?
- Investing Thursday, November 12, 2020The 3 Best Tech Stocks to Buy in a Post-Vaccine World