Alex Kagin- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Alex Kagin is the Director of Technology Investing Research at Money Map Press. He has spent the last decade working in equity research, most recently with Energy Capital Research Group (ECRG), where he led technology stock research along with working as part of a team developing a customizable financial data platform for securities analysis. Prior to joining ECRG, Alex spent 8 years at DeMatteo Research, a boutique primary research firm and broker-dealer servicing the institutional investment community. He managed the Tech, Media, and Telecom vertical where he spent time connecting with hundreds of tech executives and hedge funds to get the pulse of the market. Alex has a B.S. in Economics from American University and previously held Series 7 and 63 security licenses.
Click here to read more stories
Alex'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Tech Stocks 0 Thursday, April 15, 2021Nvidia Stock Is a Buy Now as Bigger Gains Are Coming
It's unusual for an investor day to make much news.
But Nvidia's was a different thing altogether.
Nvidia stock is soaring now, and the biggest gains are still in the future.Here's what has Wall Street so excited and why it's a buy now...
- Tech Stocks Thursday, April 8, 2021Why Twitter Stock Is a Buy After Its Latest Innovations
- Stocks to Watch Thursday, April 1, 2021Why Sea Limited Stock Is Still a Buy Right Now
- Tech Stocks Thursday, March 25, 2021Why GoodRx Stock Is One of My Top Reopening Plays
- Investing Wednesday, March 17, 2021Don't Wait for the Stripe IPO When You Can Buy Square Today
- Investing Wednesday, March 10, 2021Here's When to Buy Coupang Stock After the IPO
- Investing Thursday, March 4, 2021One of the Best SPAC Stocks Is a Steal Right Now
- Best Investments Friday, February 26, 2021Otonomo Stock Is the Pick-and-Shovel Play for Connected Vehicles
- Tech Stocks Wednesday, February 10, 2021The Perfect Small Stock for Playing the $72 Billion Digital Healthcare Sector
- Best Investments Wednesday, February 3, 20213 Top Tech Stocks to Buy at a Discount