Ben Gersten- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Ben'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Federal Reserve System 1 Wednesday, June 12, 2013Bill Gross: Why QE Will End Before the Fed Wants It To
Legendary bond guru Bill Gross doesn't think too highly of the Federal Reserve and Ben Bernanke's monetary policies.
"There comes a point when no matter how much blood is being pumped through the system as it is now, with zero-based policy rates and global quantitative easing programs, that the blood itself may become anemic, oxygen-starved, or even leukemic, with white blood cells destroying more productive red cell counterparts," Gross writes in his June investment outlook titled Wounded Heart.
Gross believes that QE, which he describes akin to a bad dose of chemotherapy, will end later this year but not because of a suddenly strengthening economy.
To continue reading, please click here...
- Stocks 3 Tuesday, June 11, 2013Why the Market Yawned at the S&P's U.S. Credit Rating Outlook Upgrade
- Commodities 2 Monday, May 20, 2013Oil Price Manipulation Awakens Libor, Enron Ghosts
- Healthcare 1 Thursday, May 16, 2013Healthcare Costs: Same Procedure is $7,000 Here and $100,000 There
- Natural Gas Stocks 0Natural Gas Stocks: Time to Pick the Next Winner in LNG Export Race
- Obamacare 3 Wednesday, May 15, 2013Obamacare Facts: Check Out How High Your Premium Rate Will Soar
- U.S. Dollar 3 Monday, May 13, 2013Don't Bet Against a Surging U.S. Dollar
- Linn Energy 0Is Linn Energy a "Buy" After Another Bear Attack?
- The Fed 3 Thursday, May 9, 2013The New Crisis Warning Just Issued to the Federal Reserve
- Stocks 0 Wednesday, May 8, 2013Where to Invest as Central Banks Make this Unusual Move