Bob Blandeburgo- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
(Editor) Bob'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Top News 0 Tuesday, November 17, 2009Lazard Puts Future in M&A with New CEO
In a signal of confidence for the future of mergers-and-acquisitions (M&A), Lazard Ltd. (NYSE: LAZ) appointed Kenneth Jacobs as its chairman and chief executive officer following the unexpected death of famed dealmaker Bruce Wasserstein.
Jacobs, a 21-year company veteran, was most recently CEO of Lazard North America and has a history of leading M&A advisory teams.
“Jacobs is clearly qualified for the position because he has run the North American operations of the company,” Dick Bove, vice president and equity research analyst at Rochdale Securities LLC told Bloomberg Television. “It should be positive for Lazard.”
- Top News 2 Monday, November 16, 2009Japan's Economic Growth Accelerates, but Deficit Raises Concerns
- Top News 1Hewlett Packard-3Com Deal Shows Urgency for Growth in Competitive Tech Sector
- Bob Blandeburgo 0 Wednesday, November 11, 2009Removal of Stimulus Packages Next Year Poses Bubble, Credit Risks Says World Bank’s Zoellick
- Asia Investments 4The Three Key Economic Issues Obama Will Tackle In His First Asia Trip
- Bob Blandeburgo 1 Monday, November 9, 2009U.S. Companies Finding More Consistent Growth Overseas
- Bob Blandeburgo 1Commodities-Rich Australia Leads the West's Recovery
- Bob Blandeburgo 0 Wednesday, November 4, 2009Disney Gets Nod for Shanghai Theme Park
- Bob Blandeburgo 3 Tuesday, November 3, 2009Buffett Bets on Bright U.S. Economic Future With Burlington Acquisition
- Bob Blandeburgo 5Hot Stocks: Google's Drive for Dominance Extends Into the Burgeoning Smartphone Market