Chris Johnson- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
At heart Chris is a quant - like the "rocket scientists" of investing - with a specialty in applying advanced mathematics like stochastic calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, and statistics to Wall Street's data-rich environment.
He began building his proprietary models in 1998, analyzing about 2,000 records per day. Today, that database, which Chris designed and coded from scratch, analyzes a staggering 700,000 records per day. It's the secret behind his track record.
Chris holds degrees in finance, statistics, and accounting. He worked as a licensed broker for 11 years before taking on the role of Director of Quantitative Analysis at a big-name equity and options research firm for eight years. He recently served as Director of Research of a Cleveland-based investment firm responsible for hundreds of millions in AUM. He is also the Founder/CIO of ETF Advisory Research Partners since 2007, noted for its groundbreaking work in Behavioral Valuation systems. Their research is widely read by leaders in the RIA business.
Chris is ranked in the top 99.3% of financial bloggers and top 98.6% of overall experts by TipRanks, the track record registry of financial analysts dating back to January 2009.
He is a frequent commentator on financial markets for CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg TV, and CBS Radio and has been featured in Barron's, USA Today, Newsweek, and The Wall Street Journal, and numerous books.
Today, Chris is the editor of Night Trader and Straight-Up Profits. He also contributes to Money Morning as the Quant Analysis Specialist.
Chris'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Fast Profits 0 Tuesday, February 23, 2021The Best Options Trade to Play the "Reopening Effect"
As we continue our long-term recovery from COVID-19 some of the best won't be the stocks that thrive in the pandemic, but those that took the worst beating.
That's why Chris Johnson has targeted this travel an leisure ETF as his latest call options play, to help you bank an easy 100% payday as beaten down "non-essential" stocks begin their rebound.Click here to check it out...
- Fast Profits Tuesday, February 16, 2021How to Lock Down Fast Profits on the Return of American Restaurants
- Chris Johnson Monday, February 15, 2021My Charts Prove These Stocks Are "Screaming Buys" Now
- Fast Profits Thursday, February 11, 2021Bag Triple-Digit Profits on This Telecom Options Trade
- Fast Profits Thursday, February 4, 2021Grab Fast Profits on This Golf Stock Flashing All the Signals of a Breakout
- Chris Johnson Tuesday, February 2, 2021How to Play GameStop Without Touching GameStop
- Chris Johnson Monday, February 1, 2021Here’s the Next GameStop-Style Short Squeeze
- Fast Profits Wednesday, January 27, 2021This Maker of "Forever Chemicals" Will Be an Earnings Season Gold Mine
- Chris Johnson Monday, January 25, 2021A "Silver Cross" Means a Bull Run in These Two Stocks
- Chris Johnson Friday, January 15, 2021Buy KMI, EQT, and OKE Shares Right Now – Here’s Why