Chris Johnson- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Chris Johnson is Quantitative Specialist for Money Map Press. He is a highly regarded equity and options analyst who has spent much of his 23-year market career designing and interpreting complex models to help investment firms transform millions of data points into impressive gains for clients.
At heart Chris is a quant - like the "rocket scientists" of investing - with a specialty in applying advanced mathematics like stochastic calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, and statistics to Wall Street's data-rich environment.
He began building his proprietary models in 1998, analyzing about 2,000 records per day. Today, that database, which Chris designed and coded from scratch, analyzes a staggering 700,000 records per day. It's the secret behind his track record.
Chris holds degrees in finance, statistics, and accounting. He worked as a licensed broker for 11 years before taking on the role of Director of Quantitative Analysis at a big-name equity and options research firm for eight years. He recently served as Director of Research of a Cleveland-based investment firm responsible for hundreds of millions in AUM. He is also the Founder/CIO of ETF Advisory Research Partners since 2007, noted for its groundbreaking work in Behavioral Valuation systems. Their research is widely read by leaders in the RIA business.
Chris is ranked in the top 99.3% of financial bloggers and top 98.6% of overall experts by TipRanks, the track record registry of financial analysts dating back to January 2009.
He is a frequent commentator on financial markets for CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg TV, and CBS Radio and has been featured in Barron's, USA Today, Newsweek, and The Wall Street Journal, and numerous books.
Today, Chris is the editor of Night Trader and contributes to Money Morning as the Quant Analysis Specialist.
Chris'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Fast Profits 0 Wednesday, July 1, 2020How to Make Money on This "Unfriendly" Financials Trend
Though the stock market is seeing some good fortune, Chris Johnson says major market signals in the financials sector are reading for disaster.
That's why he's recommending this bearish options play – to help you profit on the downside of the banking industry.Check it out, in this the latest from Fast Profits with Money Morning...
- Chris JohnsonThese "Walk Down Main Street" Stocks Could Double Your Money
- Chris Johnson Wednesday, June 24, 2020An Option Trade to Double Your Money in the "Safe Haven" Gold Market
- Chris Johnson Wednesday, June 17, 2020An Option Trade on Everyone's Favorite Online Realtor
- Chris Johnson Thursday, June 11, 2020The Oil Sector Is Getting Ahead of Itself – Here's How to Profit
- Chris Johnson Friday, June 5, 2020How to Profit from Big-Money Stocks for Pennies on the Dollar
- Chris Johnson Wednesday, June 3, 2020Make Sure You're Using This Free, Simple Profit Protector
- Chris Johnson Monday, June 1, 2020Here Are the Masters of the New Retail Universe
- Chris Johnson Friday, May 22, 2020My Favorite Way to Play Gold's 20% Upside Potential
- Chris Johnson Tuesday, May 12, 2020What Smart Investors Should Do During This "Irrationality Rally"