David Zeiler- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
David'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Apple 2 Wednesday, April 29, 2015Apple Stock Price Flat Despite Impressive Q2 Earnings (AAPL)
Apple stock slipped 1% in early morning trading Tuesday and later went flat as Wall Street yawned at another great quarter for the Cupertino, Calif.-based tech giant.
AAPL stock had gained 5% in the week leading up to its Q2 earnings announcement, and even was up about 1% in after-hours trading. Apple stock closed at $132.65 yesterday.
The mild reaction is oddly dismissive of a striking earnings beat for Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL).But the Q2 Apple earnings beat was no fluke. And it speaks volumes about the direction of Apple stock...
- Apple 5 Monday, April 27, 2015New Apple Stock Price Predictions See AAPL Soaring to $200
- Apple Stock Article 0Apple Earnings Estimates for Q2 and What to Expect Today
- Stocks 0 Friday, April 24, 2015Microsoft Stock Soars on Earnings Beat, Strong Cloud Growth (MSFT)
- Stocks 0Q2 AAPL Earnings Will Beat on Strength of iPhone 6
- Earnings 0 Wednesday, April 22, 2015MSFT Stock Price Likely to Get a Push from Earnings
- IPO 0These New IPOs to Emerge from Ocean of Venture Capital
- Bitcoin 0 Friday, April 17, 2015VC Investing in Bitcoin Rises to the Fastest Pace Yet
- Investing Tips 0 Thursday, April 16, 20153 Nasdaq Stocks Headed for a Short Squeeze
- Earnings 0 Wednesday, April 15, 2015Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) Stock Up as Shift from PCs Bears Fruit