Garrett Baldwin- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Garrett joined Money Map Press as an economist and researcher in 2011, specializing in alternative strategies with an emphasis on fundamental and technical analysis.
Garrett'S LATEST HEADLINES
- REITs 0 Wednesday, November 11, 2020The Best REITs to Buy for 2021
If there's one industry that's going to benefit the most from a coronavirus vaccine in 2021, its real estate.
All too often, people think they need tens of thousands of dollars to invest in real estate.
That is not true.
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) allow you to invest in a diversified basket of real estate investments for as little as $5-$10.
They trade like stocks, but instead of owning a piece of a company, you own a piece of hundreds or thousands of real estate investments.
Best of all, REITs are required by law to pay 90% of their taxable income to shareholders in the form of dividends.
So, the yields you can generate on these types of investments are generally much higher than market average (1.8% for the S&P 500).And the three I found for you today yield 4%, 6.2%, and 8.4%, respectively...
- Dividend Stocks2 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks for 2021 Pay More Than 10%
- Investing Tuesday, November 10, 2020The 3 Best Tech Stocks with High Dividends to Buy Now
- Investing Monday, November 9, 20203 Best Sports Gambling Stocks to Buy Now
- Investing Wednesday, November 4, 20203 Stocks to Buy Now as Markets Get into Rally Mode
- Penny Stocks Tuesday, November 3, 20203 Top Penny Stocks to Buy Now for 200% Gains
- InvestingStock Market Predictions for After the Election
- REIT Monday, November 2, 2020The 3 Best Dividend Stocks Pay Over 6% Now
- REIT3 Best REITs to Buy with Pandemic Tailwinds
- Dow Jones Friday, October 30, 2020Dow Jones Today Slumps After Senate Kills Possibility of Stimulus