Greg Madison- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Greg'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Investing Ideas 1 Wednesday, October 2, 2019It's Way Too Easy to Fall into This Retirement Trap
With times as "eventful" as these, it's understandable you may have missed a peculiar, oddly specific subgenre of news story making the rounds these days.
I'm talking about the "early retirement gone horribly wrong" story. It's related to, but distinct from, America's better-known retirement crisis.
Let me fill you in. Because even if you're not retiring early, or you feel like you're on track, this can happen to anyone.
So, the story goes something like this: A young person works hard, makes the right moves, and, in short order, banks enough to retire in their 30s. They walk away from the rat race to travel the world – whatever they want to do, really.
An American success story, right? Well… here's where the "gone horribly wrong" part comes in.
After all the time thinking they're on track, the retiree finds… they're bored. More often, and much, much worse, they discover they haven't invested anywhere near aggressively enough.
They start to run short of money, forced to scale back their big plans. These folks may even have to go back to work… if they can successfully explain the big gap in their resume.
I'm not sharing this with you to scare you – or depress you. I'm sharing this because… I just found a way out.
I caught a Tom Gentile Fast Fortune Club podcast this past Friday in which he talks about EXACTLY this problem and how making just a couple of trades can make the difference between a comfortable retirement and crushing disappointment. The podcast was for subscribers only, but I asked, and his team agreed to let me share it with everyone here today.Take a look...
- DR Barton Jr Thursday, May 9, 2019The Trade War Upside Investors Aren't Seeing Right Now
- Stocks Monday, March 25, 2019Three Stocks… and a Sneak Peek at Where the Market Will Go from Here
- Stocks Monday, February 11, 201930-Year Market Veteran's Stunning Prediction: "Here's Exactly When Trump Will End Federal Marijuana Prohibition…"
- Investing Ideas Thursday, January 31, 2019Your Parents Used This to "Play Stocks"… but You'll Use It to Make a Fast Fortune
- Investing Ideas Saturday, December 22, 2018Two of the Smartest Investors I Know Want You to Swipe Their Ideas
- Tom Gentile Thursday, December 13, 2018How to Find the Cheapest, Safest Trade Every Time
- Investing Ideas Friday, December 7, 2018You're Invited to Sit Down at Chris Johnson's Trading Screen… and Take Away a High-Profit Stock Pick
- Marijuana Stocks Saturday, November 3, 2018Meet the IPO "Artist" Behind Some of the World's Best Weed Companies
- Stocks Sunday, August 26, 2018Wall Street Would Pay Hundreds of Thousands for Intel Like This