G.S. Early- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
G.S.'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Investment Advice 1 Monday, March 25, 20134 Stocks to Buy in the Exploding Cybersecurity Market
There's a story out of England I heard recently that's one of the most ironic tales of how developments in technology – cybersecurity, in particular – need to be taken more seriously.
The story started in 2009, when 18-year-old Nicholas Webber was arrested for using fraudulent credit card details to pay for a penthouse suite at the Hilton Hotel in Park Lane, Central London.
When police examined Webber's laptop, they found details of 100,000 stolen credit cards linked to losses totaling 16.2 million pounds ($24.6 million)
Turns out Webber ran the Internet crime forum GhostMarket. The site allowed hackers to meet up virtually, create computer viruses and share stolen IDs and private credit card data.
In 2011 Webber was sentenced to five years in prison. Once in prison Webber was allowed to participate in a computer class.
And earlier this year, he hacked the prison computer system.
To continue reading, please click here...
- Stock Market Today Friday, March 15, 2013How to Invest in Graphene
- Stock Market TodayHow to Invest in Graphene
- Technology Article Wednesday, March 13, 2013Stocks to Watch: 4 Ways to Ride the Nanotech Revolution
- Emerging Markets Tuesday, February 19, 2013How to Invest in Graphene
- Stock Market Today Thursday, January 24, 2013Investing in 2013: Are Chinese Solar Stocks Worth All the Recent Hype?
- Stock Market Today Friday, December 7, 2012How to Choose the Best Global Value Stocks to Buy
- Stock Market Today Wednesday, November 28, 2012Just 2% of U.S. Geothermal Power Could Supply 2,500 Times Our Energy Needs
- Buy Sell Hold Thursday, August 16, 2012Investing in Smart Grid Technology: Two Stocks to Power Up Your Portfolio
- Stocks Friday, July 27, 20122 Tech Stocks for the Next 10 Years…and Neither One is Apple