Guest Editorial- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Guest'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stocks to Buy 0 Wednesday, June 19, 2013Play a Spending Surge with these Two Electronics Stocks to Buy Now
The stock market has a tendency to focus on the very short-term and this can often create bargains with superior potential for long-term investors when their looking for stocks to buy now.
This appears to be what is happening right now with the electronic contract manufacturers.
I know it sounds like a mouthful, but this industry is worth a closer look for investors.
You see, the electronic manufacturing services industry has been sadly drifting along with the global economy. Demand for electronics has been held down by a lack of spending at both the consumer and corporate levels.
This combination of weak current business conditions and bright prospects for future growth has created some opportunities for investors to buy selected companies at bargain prices.
And now's the time to scoop them up.
That's because the industry is showing some signs of recovery as demand for some devices, most notably smartphones and tablets, is beginning to increase.
It's not just the mobile wave that'll push this industry into profit territory.
New opportunities will open up for contract manufacturers as the auto industry continues to add electronic features to cars and wireless companies turn toward smart antennas over the next few years. Both industries expect huge sales growth this year. For example vehicle sales are on track to reach about 15 million units this year – a 44% gain from 2009.
To play these areas of growth, here are two electronics stocks to buy now that will benefit as electronic contract manufacturers reap the rewards of increased consumer and business spending.
To continue reading, please click here…
- Oil 5 Tuesday, June 18, 2013Nigeria is Caught in A Deadly Oil Catch-22
- The Fed 1Federal Reserve FOMC Meeting Schedule 2013-2014
- top news 0Court Outlaws Taking Advantage of Unpaid Interns
- Stocks 0The Six Questions that Can Make You Rich (Part Four)
- Keith Fitz-gerald media 1 Monday, June 17, 2013Keith Fitz-Gerald: "Big Buying Opportunities" Created By This Week's Fed Meeting
- Washington 1The Fourth Branch of Government is Killing Our Competitiveness
- Stocks 3 Friday, June 14, 2013Three Ways to Avoid the Intrusive Eye of the IRS
- Oil 1This Pipeline Will Make Investors More than Keystone Ever Could
- Stocks 43Fight Club: U.S. Meat Made in China?