Guest Editorial- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Guest'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stocks 1 Thursday, January 31, 2013Stock Market 2013: Does January Barometer Signal Dow at 15,140?
The stock market ended January 2013 with the Dow Jones Industrial Average up nearly 6%, the best month since October 2011.
The Dow closed Jan. 31 at 13,860.58, up 5.77% this month. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index closed at 1,498.11, up 5.04% so far this year.
That's good news for investors. The theory is that the stock market's performance in the first month of the year sets the direction for the following 11 months.
At this rate, evaluating a few market indicators, here's where we could be by 2014.
To continue reading, please click here...
- Currencies 1Yen Carry Trade is Back, But with a Difference
- Syndicated Content 0Bear of the Day: Logitech International (LOGI) – Bear of the Day
- Syndicated Content 1Fitch Avows MetLife's Debt – Analyst Blog
- Stocks 1Why Commodities Investors Can Expect Sunnier Days Ahead
- U.S. Economy 5 Wednesday, January 30, 2013Here's What a Jump in Pickup Sales Says About the U.S. Economy
- Debt 0The Debt Ceiling 2013: How We Got Here, What Could Happen
- Syndicated Content 0Bear of the Day: Golar LNG (GLNG) – Bear of the Day
- Federal Reserve System 0 Tuesday, January 29, 2013Will the Fed End QE This Summer?
- Syndicated Content 1Bull of the Day: Lions Gate (LGF) – Bull of the Day