Investment News Staff- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Investment News'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Top News 1 Tuesday, January 24, 2012List of Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) Suppliers
In a fortuitous turn of events for investors, notoriously secretive Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) has released a list of more than 150 of its suppliers.
But for investors, the list of suppliers is a potential a treasure trove. Although many of the names on the list were known, some are new and represent possible ways to play Apple without paying the premium for Apple stock.
Apple was compelled to release the list of suppliers to mollify critics who accused the Cupertino, CA,-based company of being complicit in questionable workplace practices in parts of its Asian supply chain.
According to Apple, the list of suppliers represents "97% of Apple's procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of Apple's products worldwide."To continue reading, please click here...
- syndicated content 2 Sunday, November 6, 2011Bank Of America Settlement: The Latest News
- Federal Reserve System Tuesday, March 16, 2010No Changes to Fed Policy
- Mailbag Items Tuesday, March 9, 2010RE: "The Tyranny of Wall Street," by Shah Gilani
- Global Business Roundup Tuesday, January 12, 2010Investment News Briefs
- Investment News Briefs Friday, January 8, 2010Investment News Briefs
- Global Business Roundup Thursday, January 7, 2010Investment News Briefs
- Top News Wednesday, January 6, 2010Number of the Day: At 84,000, Private-Sector Job Losses For December Are Less Than Expected
- Global Business RoundupInvestment News Briefs
- Global Business Roundup Tuesday, January 5, 2010Investment News Briefs