Jack Barnes- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Jack'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Article 2 Monday, December 12, 2011No Debt and High Yield Make Automatic Data Processing Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP) a "Buy"
Most people aren't incredibly familiar with Automatic Data Processing Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), but it's a company every investor should know.
You see, ADP, which provides payroll and human resources services to businesses, has two important traits that investors need in their portfolios right now.
First, it has virtually no debt. Its unleveraged balance sheet has made it one of the few U.S. companies with a AAA credit rating from Standard & Poor's. It also has a perfect credit rating from Moody's Corp. (NYSE: MCO).
Companies with such a high rating from S&P are rare, and the number of countries with that rating is dwindling. Even the United States is no longer in the AAA group. But this isn't the only special category in which ADP belongs.
It's also a "Dividend Aristocrat." This is the title Standard & Poor's gives companies that boast a AAA rating and have a history of raising their dividends for at least 25 years. There are currently only three U.S. stocks that are both "Dividend Aristocrats" and have a AAA rating from S&P – two things investors should look for in this volatile environment.
That's why it's time to buy Automatic Data Processing, a debt-free, steady dividend payer with a solid future. (**)
Automatic Data Processing Inc.: Safe and Profitable
The once-deep list of U.S.-listed AAA companies has dwindled to a small group of four. I've recommended a couple of them before –Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM). Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) is the fourth.
- Buy Sell Hold 0 Monday, December 5, 2011Anadarko Petroleum Corp.(NYSE: APC) is a "King" in the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry
- Buy Sell Hold 8 Monday, November 28, 2011Struggling Barnes & Noble Inc. (NYSE: BKS) Will See Its Stock Plunge – For Good
- Buy Sell Hold 0 Monday, November 21, 2011PepsiCo Inc. (NYSE: PEP) Is the Perfect Buy-and-Hold Investment
- Buy Sell Hold 0 Monday, November 14, 2011EOG Resources Inc.(NYSE: EOG) Is Looking to Lead U.S. Oil Production
- Buy Sell Hold 3 Thursday, November 10, 2011Marathon Petroleum Corp (NYSE: MPC) May Soon Be the World’s Richest Refiner
- Buy Sell Hold 1 Monday, November 7, 2011Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE: NKA) Can No Longer Afford Its High Payout
- Buy Sell Hold 0 Monday, October 31, 2011Rising Food Prices Will Boost Debt-Free Mosaic Co. (NYSE: MOS) to New Highs
- Article 1 Thursday, October 27, 2011Look Out for La Niña: Two Ways to Profit From this Seasonal Weather Shift
- Buy Sell Hold 3 Monday, October 24, 2011Vale SA (NYSE: VALE): This Emerging Market Mega-Miner Is Taking Production to Another Level