Jim Wyckoff- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Jim'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Commodities 0 Friday, October 27, 2017World Financial Markets Still Impacted By Dovish ECB Meeting
World stock markets were mostly firmer overnight, on generally upbeat corporate earnings that were reported late this week. U.S. stock indexes are pointed toward firmer openings when the New York day session begins.
Gold prices are slightly lower and hit a three-week low overnight, amid a lack of risk aversion in the marketplace. Gold and silver bears have downside technical momentum.The currency markets are still feeling the effects of Thursday's European Central Bank monetary policy meeting, which resulted in no interest rate changes from the ECB.
- Commodities Thursday, October 26, 2017Many World Markets On Hold Ahead of ECB Meeting Results
- Commodities Wednesday, October 25, 2017Global Equity Markets See Some Pressure From Downbeat Corporate Earnings
- Commodities Tuesday, October 24, 2017Global Equities Mixed As Geopolitical Front Remains Quieter
- Commodities Monday, October 23, 2017World Stock Markets Lifted Following Japanese Elections
- Commodities Friday, October 20, 2017Global Stock Markets Lifted As U.S. Senate Passes Tax-Cut Blueprint
- China Thursday, October 19, 2017Global Stocks Down On 30th Anniversary of "Black Monday"
- China Wednesday, October 18, 2017World Equity Markets Firmer, But Subdued As China's Party Congress Convenes
- China Tuesday, October 17, 2017Global Equities See Corrective Pullbacks; Risk Aversion Still Low
- China Monday, October 16, 2017Global Stock Markets Mostly Firmer; China's Party Congress Meetings On Deck