Keith Fitz-Gerald- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of the High Velocity Profits trading service. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Investing Experts 2 Friday, January 8, 2016How to Stay Protected (and Earn 164% More) When the Market Tanks
Over the past 12 months we've had several major market corrections and, each time, I've counseled you to buy into the madness because history shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that's the path to enormous profits.
And, each time, I get a blizzard of emails, and the past few trading sessions have been no exception…
…but what happens if the markets go down further?
That's a logical question.
So I thought we'd answer that today with a quick look at how to combine two tactics for maximum profits and minimum risk, especially on big down days.
It's powerful stuff, and not just because of the profit potential.
The real message here is that the tools I'm going to share with you today can give you the confidence boost you need to buy on big down days when everybody else and their mother has their finger on the "sell" button.
As usual, I've got a few easy-to-understand examples so you can put what you learn to work straight away.Here's how to protect yourself from a market dislocation - and profit when everybody is losing...
- Currencies 0 Thursday, December 31, 2015The Best Investments in Japan's Changing Economy
- DC 0Four Easy Money Moves to Make Before You Celebrate Tonight
- BDX Stock News 3 Monday, December 28, 2015Where We'll Find the Biggest Potential Profits of 2016
- DC 3 Monday, December 21, 2015The Best Investing Books to Read and Share in 2016
- Experts 3 Thursday, December 17, 2015Three Red Flags for Penny Stock Investors
- DC 0 Tuesday, December 15, 2015Why You Still Shouldn't Buy GoPro Stock
- Investing Experts 9 Saturday, December 12, 2015Get Started on a Profitable 2016 with This 90-Second Strategy
- DC 5 Friday, December 4, 2015How to Profit from the Paris Talks – No Matter What Politicians Say About Climate Change
- DC 1 Tuesday, December 1, 2015The Most Powerful Argument You'll Ever See for Staying in the Stock Market