Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Experts 2 Wednesday, November 16, 2016Why Trump's Biggest Energy Impact Won't Be Coal
Americans are continuing to digest Donald Trump's upset election victory on Nov. 8, but the continuing debate and uncertainty over what's ahead isn't limited to social issues.
Two major energy policy issues in particular – Trump's promise to make America energy independent and his stated desire to renegotiate or cancel the "nuclear deal" with Iran – have insiders all over the world concerned as well.
A great many of those insiders are here with me in the United Arab Emirates for meetings on the future of energy, particularly over the next four years.But amid all the uncertainty, there's a big issue out there that isn't really being addressed. It's on the table here in the Emirates because it could have the biggest impact of all...
- Energy 0 Friday, November 11, 2016What President Trump Means for Your Energy Investments
- Energy 1 Tuesday, November 8, 2016Russia's Real Achilles' Heel: The Best Way to Cripple the Kremlin
- Politics 0The Only Post-Election U.S. Energy Solution
- Oil 0 Wednesday, November 2, 2016OPEC Has Never Done This Before
- Energy 4 Tuesday, November 1, 2016Two Kinds of Companies Will Profit from Argentina's Move
- Oil 0 Wednesday, October 26, 2016The OPEC Oil Deal Is on the Brink of Collapse, and This Is the (Unexpected) Culprit
- Oil 0 Friday, October 21, 2016The Strange Tale of the "Phantom Oil" Glut – and Why It's About to Vanish
- Energy 1 Thursday, October 20, 2016The Paris Climate Deal Could Lead to Profits Here
- Energy 0 Tuesday, October 18, 2016How the Paris Climate Deal Will Change Energy Markets