Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Oil 0 Monday, October 17, 2016The View from "Kissinger's Bar"
Our oil expert writes from Kissinger's Bar in Paris on the latest in the oil industry, including why OPEC's potential oil deal is far from complete.Here's everything you need to know ahead of the next OPEC meeting...
- Oil 0 Wednesday, October 12, 2016Why the Saudis Are Playing Games with Their Own Oil Deal
- Energy 0 Wednesday, October 5, 2016The Secret Way in Which Our Enemies Use Our Energy Infrastructure
- Oil 0 Monday, October 3, 2016What the Algiers Deal Means for Crude Oil Prices
- OPEC 0 Friday, September 23, 2016Why Traders Are Wrong to Fear the OPEC-Russia Oil Deal
- Oil 0 Thursday, September 22, 2016The Real Goal Behind Next Week's OPEC-Russia Meeting
- Oil 0 Friday, September 16, 2016What Energy "Experts" Don't Want You to Know About Oil
- Oil 1 Thursday, September 15, 2016What Wall Street Doesn't Get About Friday's Oil Price Drop
- Oil 3I'm Not Worried About This Round of Oil Price Volatility
- Experts 1 Wednesday, September 7, 2016OPEC Needs This One Country to Boost Oil Prices – and They're About to Cave In