Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Energy 0 Monday, June 27, 2016Brexit Just "Killed" London as the Energy Capital of the World
In the wake of the Brexit, London's position as the global energy capital is in question, and major moves are underway in the energy market.These short-term headwinds and future opportunities will extend far beyond Europe...
- Investing Experts 0 Thursday, June 23, 2016What the Latest Oil Balance "Mantra" Is Really About
- Energy 0 Tuesday, June 21, 2016Beware: The Only Time Cutting Energy Debt Is Actually a Bad Idea
- Investing Experts 1 Wednesday, June 15, 2016The One Clear Winner from a "Brexit" Win
- Dr. Kent Moors 0 Thursday, June 9, 2016Five Reasons Why Today's Oil Price Dip Won't Last
- Dr. Kent Moors 2 Wednesday, June 8, 2016What Royal Dutch Shell's Billion-Dollar "Free Gas" Project Means for You
- Experts 0 Monday, June 6, 2016Germany Just Gave This One Energy Sector a €17 Billion Boost
- Dr. Kent Moors 0 Wednesday, June 1, 2016Saudi Arabia's Success Is About to Kill OPEC
- Oil 2 Thursday, May 26, 2016The Fed Is Set to Slaughter Debt-Laden U.S. Oil Producers
- Investing Experts 2 Monday, May 23, 2016Why You Don't Need $50 Oil to Make a Profit