Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) 0 Thursday, May 19, 2016Warning: Don't Trust Goldman (Especially on Oil Prices)
Goldman Sachs recently released a mildly bullish report on oil prices – an interesting reversal of the firm's prior bearish stance on crude.And there are two key reasons why you should take Goldman's revised position with a grain of salt...
- Energy 3 Tuesday, May 17, 2016Investors Face This Risk from Coal's Quick Death
- Investing Experts 1 Thursday, May 12, 2016The Secret to Predicting Oil Prices – and Cutting Through the "Expert" Hype
- Energy 0 Tuesday, May 10, 2016Why No "Silver Bullet" Will Ever Kill Crude Oil
- Investing Experts 0 Wednesday, May 4, 2016Forget About Supply and Demand – a New Equilibrium Is Now Setting Oil Prices
- Experts 3 Monday, May 2, 2016Why I'm Revising My 2016 Crude Oil Price Forecast Now
- Oil 3 Thursday, April 28, 2016China Just Took a Giant Step in Its Takeover of Global Oil Markets
- Investing Experts 3 Monday, April 25, 2016The Five Geopolitical Crises Moving Oil Prices Now
- Investing Experts 0 Thursday, April 21, 2016Why Crude Oil Prices Haven't Crashed Despite Saudi Arabia's Efforts
- Experts 0 Friday, April 15, 2016This Sunday's Doha Meeting: Expect "Psychological Stimulus"