Mike Butta- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Mike'S LATEST HEADLINES
- cryptocurrency 2 Wednesday, January 13, 2021Why the Recent Bitcoin Crash Won't Stop It from Hitting $100,000
For most, it's hard to believe Bitcoin dropped $10,000 in 24 hours from Sunday into Monday.
But that's how this works.
Bitcoin's volatility is a feature, not a bug.
It's designed to transfer money from weak hands to strong ones.
The $10,000 drop makes for great headlines, but there is absolutely nothing abnormal about this 24% Bitcoin crash.
The reality is, this is a mild correction by Bitcoin standards and actually sets the world's first global decentralized cryptocurrency up for a more sustainable rise.Here's why...
- Bitcoin Tuesday, December 1, 2020Why It's Financially Irresponsible NOT to Own Bitcoin Now
- Bitcoin Wednesday, November 25, 2020A New Bitcoin All-Time High Is Imminent
- Investing Monday, September 14, 2020The 10 Best Stock Market Books for Any Investor
- Article Thursday, February 6, 2020Why the Price of Bitcoin Will Surge to $55,000 After This May 2020 Catalyst Increases Its Scarcity