Michael A. Robinson- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Michael A. Robinson is a 34-year Silicon Valley veteran and one of the top technology financial analysts working today.
His work as a consultant, senior advisor and board member for Silicon Valley venture capital firms has placed him at the center of several major tech innovations including robotics used to revolutionize the auto industry... the $160 billion a year "Cloud Computing" industry... and the latest cyber military technologies.
He's also a Pulitzer Prize-nominated writer and reporter, lauded by the Columbia Journalism Review for his aggressive style. His book "Overdrawn: The Bailout of American Savings" was a prescient look at the anatomy of the nation's S&L crisis, long before the word "bailout" became part of our daily lexicon. It's no wonder that Silicon Valley defense publications vie for Michael's analysis. He's worked for Defense Media Network and Signal Magazine, as well as The New York Times, American Enterprise, and The Wall Street Journal.
His status as a leading tech analyst has garnered him rave reviews, too.
As editor of the financial newsletter American Wealth Underground, he amassed an amazing track record. The first analyst to uncover the rare earth mineral crisis, he amassed cumulative gains of 990% for his readers in just 16 months. Today he is the editor of the monthly tech investing newsletter Nova-X Report as well as Radical Technology Profits, where he covers truly radical technologies - ones that have the power to sweep across the globe and change the very fabric of our lives - and profit opportunities they give rise to. He also explores "what's next" in the tech investing world at Strategic Tech Investor.com
Michael has an honors economics degree from the University of Missouri at Columbia. He's also a registered NRA Triple Distinguished Expert in shotgun, pistol, and rifle and one heck of a blues guitarist.
Michael A.'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Marijuana Stocks 8 Thursday, January 26, 2017Marijuana Investing in 2017 Just Got Even Brighter
Just a few weeks ago, I released my marijuana investing forecast for the year ahead. If you haven't read it, I won't spoil it for you, but it was extremely bullish. And that says quite a lot when you think about the flood tide of legal victories and the nice returns cannabis investing has already brought in the past year.
Now, as I mentioned, some investors and sector-watchers are nervous given attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions' stated views on marijuana. They're not exactly progressive.
What's more, we're seeing legislative "pushback" in some state assemblies where voters just OK'd recreational marijuana use.But I'm going to fill you in on what's really happening here, and then you'll see why my outlook is even stronger than it was earlier this month...
- Technology Article 0 Monday, January 23, 2017These Shares Are Why the Nasdaq Will Clobber the Rest in 2017
- Marijuana Stocks 3 Thursday, January 5, 2017Don't Worry: Marijuana Investing in 2017 Will Be Even Better Than 2016
- Experts 1 Tuesday, December 20, 2016Maybe We Should Call These "Elaine Chao Stocks"
- Experts 1 Friday, December 16, 2016Owners of This "Universal Tech Play" Are Going to Look Smart
- Best Investments 3 Thursday, December 15, 2016This Stock Offers High-Growth, Low-Stress Protection from Trump's Tweets
- Biotechs 0 Monday, December 12, 2016You and Your Money Will Learn to Love These Rats
- Experts 0 Tuesday, December 6, 2016These Two Miners Are Going (Very) Deep in Search of Metals
- trading strategies 11When the Next "Batch" of Pot Stock Millions Hits, Thank These Voters
- Experts 0 Monday, December 5, 2016Everybody's Chatting – with the Bots That Could Make You 115%