Mahdis Marzooghian- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Mahdis'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stocks 0 Monday, April 6, 2020Trade Now, Invest Later – and Beat the Coronavirus Bear
No matter how bad the COVID-19 pandemic becomes, there will be an "other side" to get to.
Chopped-down interest rates and the flood of pandemic money being brought to bear will eventually ignite a "new bull market" once the coronavirus crisis eases.
In the meantime, savvy investors will be able to profit from targeted trades and strategic stock investments – with superb payoffs, says D.R. Barton, Jr., a veteran investor and trader who runs the Straight-Up Profits advisory here at Money Map Press – and who also wrote the best-seller "The 10-Minute Millionaire."
"There's just too much capital not to have an impact – and a big one," D.R. said in a talk early this week. "Now, it won't be a repeat of the 11-year bull market we had from 2009 to 2020. But there will be an 'eruption.' To the upside. It's still too early to say what form, or what duration. Once it gets started, I could see a bull market that runs for a couple of years – from perhaps 18 months on the low end to a two-year to three-year run that takes us back to previous highs."
In an interview with Money Map Press Founding Editor Bill Patalon, who also runs the Private Briefing newsletter here, D.R. detailed his "insider's view" of the coronavirus-pandemic crisis. He shared:
- The one trading strategy he believes will deliver the biggest profits right now.
- The best way to restart your investing program.
- His predictions for "what comes next."
- The "signals" to watch for that will indicate progress in fighting the virus pandemic.
Here's D.R…. Full StoryHere's D.R.... Full Story
- market crash Monday, April 9, 2018Here's What's Driving the Most Volatile Markets We've Seen Since 2016
- The Fed Friday, August 4, 2017Who Are the Fed's Primary Dealers?