Money Morning News Team- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Money Morning News Team'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Investing Ideas 0 Monday, May 4, 2020Markets Live Recap: All 3 Major Indexes Squeaked Out Gains Today
Over the weekend, Warren Buffett held his annual Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK.A) shareholders meeting.
He revealed that the company liquidated all of its airline holdings and said it is possible for some stocks to take 10 or 20 years to recover back to all-time highs they made in the past year.
Despite that grim prediction, the markets eked out gains.
The S&P 500 started the day down about 1% in early morning trading. But they rallied throughout the day and closed 0.4% higher.Here's how our experts - Chris Johnson, Tom Gentile, D.R. Barton, Jr., and Shah Gilani - think investors should be positioning themselves today.
Tech stocks saw the biggest bids as the Nasdaq closed 1.2% higher.
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Thursday, April 30, 2020Markets Live Recap: Unemployment Totals Top 30 Million
- Article Sunday, January 12, 2020The 3 Top Penny Stocks to Watch in 2020
- Penny Stocks Saturday, January 11, 2020One of the Top Penny Stocks to Buy in 2020 (210% Potential)
- Dividend Paying Stocks Monday, January 6, 2020The 5 Top Dividend Stocks to Watch Now
- IPO WatchThe 3 Top IPOs to Watch in 2020
- Marijuana StocksThis Conservative State Will Boost Marijuana Stocks in 2020
- REITs Sunday, January 5, 2020One of the Best REITs to Buy in 2020
- Penny Stocks Thursday, January 2, 2020The Best Penny Stock to Buy This Week Could Pop 161%
- Penny Stocks Wednesday, January 1, 20203 of the Best Penny Stocks to Buy in January 2020