Peter D. Schiff- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Peter D.'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Peter Schiff 0 Wednesday, May 15, 2013Symptoms Don't Lie
A good doctor will not simply make a diagnosis based on measurements. The symptoms and complaints expressed by the patient are at least as important in making a determination as the data provided by diagnostic tools.
When the data says one thing and the symptoms continuously say another, it makes sense to question the reliability of the instruments.
This would be particularly true if the instruments are furnished by a party with a stake in a favorable diagnosis, say an insurance company on the hook for treatment costs.
The same holds true for the U.S. economy. Although our government-supplied data suggests we are experiencing low inflation and modest economic growth, the economy shows symptoms of low growth, rising prices, and diminishing purchasing powerIf consumer inflation data were accurately reported, it would be revealed that much of the apparent growth is an illusion. Peter Schiff explains.
- Currencies Article Thursday, February 21, 2013The Pound Gets Pounded
- Precious Metals Monday, February 11, 2013The Bernanke Shock
- U.S. Economy Friday, January 18, 2013The Trillion Dollar Trick
- Federal Reserve System Friday, October 15, 2010Federal Reserve Policy Pushes the Dollar Ever Closer to Collapse
- Precious Metals Thursday, August 12, 2010Special Report: Why Investors Must Buy Gold … Before it Runs Away in Price
- Government Monday, April 12, 2010Inflating Government Bubble Can Only Lead to a Major Financial Hangover
- Recession Friday, November 6, 2009Is the Government Rehabilitating the Economy or Delaying the Inevitable?
- Commodities Friday, October 2, 2009What Does the "Wall of Worry" Tell Us About Future Gold Prices?
- Uncategorized Tuesday, July 21, 2009Obama's Healthcare Plan: A Prescription for Disaster