Peter Krauth, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Commodities Prices Forecast for Q2 2015
- The "Pension Squeeze" Has Arrived, but You Can Escape…
- Profit from a Small Country's Fiscal "Escape" Plan
- China's Power Gambit Gives Us a Profit Play
- A Commodities Market Rebound Investors Don't Want to Miss
- New Wearable Technology: Shirts That Track Your Health
- They'll Cry "Black Swan" While You Book Double-Digit Gains
- An Easy Way to Play India's Explosive Growth
- Earn 6% When Others Are Losing Money
- How the Apple Watch Will Be the Biggest Gold Price Catalyst of 2015