Rebecca McClay- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Rebecca'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stock Market 0 Friday, March 14, 2014Dow Jones Industrial Average Loses Traction Today on Geopolitical Woes
U.S. stocks slumped to a close today, with all three major indices noting losses and continuing the downward spiral that took off in Thursday's session. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed down 0.27%, or 43 points, at 16,066 points; The S&P 500 closed down 0.29%, or 5 points, at 1,841 points; and the Nasdaq Composite Index closed down 0.36%, or 15 points, at 4,245 points.To continue reading, please click here...
- Dow Wednesday, March 12, 2014Stock Market Today: Dow Jones Industrial Average Falls, These Stocks Soar
- Stock Market Wednesday, March 5, 2014Stock Market Today: Dow Jones Industrial Average Falls; Safe Havens Rise
- Stock Market Monday, March 3, 2014Stock Market Today: Dow Jones Industrial Average Plunges on Ukraine News
- Stock Market Friday, February 28, 2014Stock Market Today: Standard & Poor's 500 Index Closes at Record High
- Stock Market Monday, February 24, 2014Today's Stock Market News: Where the Dow Jones Industrial Average Ended
- Stock Market Today Friday, February 21, 2014Stock Market Today Falls on Housing; Here Are the Big Movers
- Stock Market Tuesday, February 18, 2014Winners and Losers in the Stock Market Today
- Stock Market Friday, February 14, 2014Stock Market Today Hits Biggest Weekly Gain of 2014
- Stock Exchange Monday, February 10, 2014Stock Market Today Fluctuates Ahead of Yellen's Debut