Start the conversation
Finding the best stocks to buy in 2021 can be very simple. You don't need to shell out money for an expensive consultation with a financial advisor. In fact, everything you need to know is in our new report, The 7 Must-Have Stocks to Buy Now. And it's completely free of charge.
Selected by Money Morning's team of market experts, these stocks include top picks in the best sectors of 2021, including tech, e-commerce, renewable energy, cannabis, and more.
Each stock in this report is primed for both short- and long-term profit potential. Buying these stocks and holding them for the long term could be the most important step you take toward building wealth that will last a lifetime.
Among the best stocks to buy in this report include:
- A "single-stock wealth machine" that's crushed earnings estimates an average of 25% in the last four quarters - and is growing revenue at a rate that's even more impressive.
- A stock that's returned six times more than the S&P 500 over the last 12 months, and will keep rising as the company constantly updates its offerings in a market worth $80 billion.
- A leader in a market with massive growth potential for decades to come (no matter who sits in the White House) and could double your money in just a year and a half.
- A cannabis stock that also happens to be an outstanding blue-chip company that pays a dividend - analysts at the National Institute of Cannabis Investors call it "a stock to retire on."
- A company that was one of the best on the market before the pandemic and still will be coming out of it. In fact, this cash-generating machine is gunning to be the next $2 trillion company.
- A low-risk stock now trading at a discount that combines a huge margin of safety (think tons of cash on hand and zero debt) with the ability to double - easily - by 2025.
- Plus, our "all-around" best stock to buy - it's a household name and an absolute cash cow that will be adding up to $313 billion more to its top line each year by branching out into a new market (while continuing to dominate in its primary market).
This isn't just a list of stocks, either. The picks in this report are supported by a wealth of market research, future share price projections, and more - so you know exactly why we're calling these the best stocks to buy in 2021 and hold for the long haul.